Bournemouth Echo appeal for Humanist letters

Dear David

I'm the letters editor on the Echo and it occurred to me that [the Consultation on Religious Education in England] would make a good subject for a letter. I'm suggesting this because contributions from a religious perspective do tend to outnumber those from a non-religious one on a range of topics and I'm always keen to feature as broad a range of opinion as possible. If you want to pass this message on to members please do, but please bear in mind that I have to be, and be seen to be, neutral in selecting what gets published. The normal word limit is 200 and I do need a full postal address and contact details with every submission, though I'm normally sympathetic to requests for details to be withheld.

Regards, Jon Bish, Letters Editor, Echo

No comments: